Theme Preview Rss

to someone that means a lot to me...


im sory for all the mistakes that i have done to you.
im just a human
,the imperfection one
i try to be the best for u.but obviously i am a failure

after all the years that we have been thr
ough,i only ask for one thing from you
for you to be trustworthy,it is all im asking...no more from you
i feel really ugly when you act lik
e im such a terrible person..
but it makes me realize how much u mean to me..

i have hurt your feeling..and i hope you dont feel the pain as much as i do..
the last thing i wanna do is to hurt you. .
it isnt an easy thing to let you go..
you make my world complete.
im lost without you..
i apologize for being 'the stupid of me'..


















1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment