Theme Preview Rss

For better or worse..


The moment I laid my eyes upon you,
I knew you were the one for me.

From the very start,
I knew you were the one thatAlign Centerwas meant to be my soulmate for life.

When we said our vows, we both
agreed; be it for better or worse.

To accept each other as we are,
and not try to change one another.

I accept you the way you are,
because that is who you are and
the reason I fell in love with you.

All I ask in return, is for you to
keep loving me and accept me for who
I am without trying change me.

You are my strength and you are the
reason I am thankful to wake up
each morning with you by my side.

Without you, life would have no
meaning.

You are the very essence of my being,
And with you I feel whole and content.

When I feel I can't go on, you are there
to encourage me and give me the guidance
and strength I need to carry on.

The love I feel for you, grows stronger with
each passing day.

Forgive me if I don't always tell you
how I feel, but know your always on my
mind and in my heart.

You are you, and I am I and together
we make a beautiful melody.

I love you baby, and I hope your love
keeps growing stronger as time goes on;
for I will always love you.



0 comments:

Post a Comment