Theme Preview Rss

weirdo...

weird...
i try to be friend to u
like we were before
but obviously your answer is no
hurm..
and i dont know why this bother me a lot
since you are nobody to me
but you know what...it is fine to me
doesnt give any trouble to me at all
maybe you just a coward
who is scared to your own girlfriend
HAHA..
i dont have any intention to ruin other people's relationship
just want to say "hi" to people that used to be my friend
but......never mind
dont misunderstood me..
i have nothing to say to you
just wishing you the best of luck in your life
i dont have any regret of you not being my friend
and lastly, just want to thank you for being part of my life before
=)

1 comments:

uglybeautyme said...

yeah
jgn pernah menyesal
everything happens for many reasons
chills babe!

Post a Comment