Theme Preview Rss

star trek and birthday blast....

chris pine..ur so hot..


happy tree friends


yummy...



kak wear.tapah and a very cute cake

it has been a week since i open this blog.there are so much to do and i even dont have time to update my blog...it is going crazy here with all the exams and lectures,i even dont have times to do other activities.but last week,after the internal disease exam,me and my other friends went to puri to watch a movie...god...at last i have time to release my tension..it was very exciting..b4 watching the movie,we ate at piza hut and we chat and laughed about lot of things.it was very fun.then we went to secret recipe..my favourite place.but at that time i didnt feel like eating cakes.so i didnt buy any for me.then after that we went to 21 biskop and watched star trek.im not a big fan of this movie.but there was no harm to sit back and watched the movie.for me,it was a very good movie, with very impressive cgi effect.and the heroe is really taking my heart away,chris pine.and i was very suprised coz my frens told me that he also acted in pricess diaries 2.he seemed different..so.after the movie ended,we went to carefour.we needed to buy lot of thing coz that night we were having a birhtday party..that day was tapah's bithday.so we were going to throw a party to him..the menu for that nigt was spagheti.and his girlfriend,kak wear bought a cake..we had a great night.and also,asraf sang 3 songs specially for tapah and kak wear.hihi.even though he 'malu-malu kucing' at first,but his voice turned out to be very good.i recommend him to join af next year.hehe..i went back to my house 12.15 am..i was so tired but happy.i wish to tapah,happy 24th birthday..u are so old.hihi.hope ur life is filled with joy and prosperity.may god bless u and kak wear.i wanna see both of u at 'jinjang pelamin'..insyaallah...

0 comments:

Post a Comment